HEALTHY MIND MENU
Top chefs, leading hospitality industry figures and mental health advocates joined forces in 2018 to create Healthy Mind Menu Inc. It was formed to identify and address mental health issues in the workplace and investigate ways to better support the mental wellbeing of WA’s hospitality industry staff.
Healthy Mind Menu Inc. Committee Members include:
- Wayne Teo, President
- Bradley Woods, Treasurer (AHA(WA) CEO)
- Melvin Yeo, Secretary
- Chris Harris (Psychologist) Former GM Community Engagement, Youth Focus, and former inaugural Mental Health Advisor to HRH The Prince of Wales, Prince’s Trust, UK.
- Stephen Clarke (Chef) Clarke’s of North Beach
- Paul Zammit (Chef) Lady of Roe
- Jenny Allen, WA Museum Foundation CEO, former Youth Focus CEO
The Registered Charity Tick aims to gives reassurance to the public that the charity is transparent and accountable and listed on the ACNC Charity Register.